Forklift Training Courses Saskatoon - When forklift operator safety training is tailored for illiteracy, training time is reduced by 50 percent. Lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation, train the trainer and forklift training certification programs offer thorough, regulation-compliant training in industrial-powered fork truck utilization and safety. Lift truck pedestrian safety is likewise offered.
Learn with our highly competent group of experts to be able to make sure that your staff are as well-trained as possible. Lift truck certification is delivered on site by certified instructors with numerous years of experience. Those training will know how to identify possible hazards and perform safety inspections necessary for the safe and effective utilization of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Tips
It is vital that all workplaces utilizing forklifts have the following checklist or one equivalent on the premises. If all of the safety regulations are being followed, each of these questions should be answered with a "yes". A "no" to whatever question indicates a procedural flaw that may lead to injury, damage to equipment or accident.
1) Is the forklift operating area separated from pedestrian traffic?
2) Is access by pedestrians to forklift areas restricted by a barrier?
3) The walkways for pedestrians are well-marked?
4) A sign is visibly clear stating a "lift truck in operation"?
5) There are mirrors provided at blind spots for operators and pedestrians?
6) Are alterations to daily lift truck schedules communicated to all affected workers?
7) Are lift truck tires suitable for utilization on all operating surfaces?
8) Lift truck seatbelt is being utilized?
9) Is the seat in good condition?
10) Is a regular forklift maintenance schedule adhered to?
11) Is an annual forklift certification and inspection done?
12) Is the kind of forklift appropriate for the job?
13) Is there a readable load chart on the forklift?
14) Do all operators know how to read the load chart?
15) Does the chart list the safe capacity for different uses and attachments?
16) Do the forklift warning devices work properly?
17) The speed operating control device is secured correctly?
18) The lift truck overhead cage is fitted correctly?
19) Do the operators of the lift truck have certifications to utilize the machinery?
20) Warning signs and speed limits are being observed?
21) Are lift truck operators up to date on training for all kinds of forklifts being operated?
22) Forklift operators know their duties to report the damage to the machinery and other forklift incidences?
23) Is the pre-test checklist reviewed every day prior to the machinery being utilized?